The USA is among our leading markets, and we are improving our service to the local transformer market. In this position, you will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic global team with a focus on the local/regional market.
- communicating Transformers Magazine services on the allocated market
- contacting potential customers in order to leverage the magazine merchandise
- communicating and exchanging information with the Transformers Magazine team
Desired skills and experience
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- related company representation experience
- related professional qualifications
- an ability to reach out to target audience
- self motivation and be goal-oriented
- an ability to work as part of a team
- a good command of English in speech and writing
Transformers Magazine is the referent global publication for the transformers industry.
Working as part of our professional team offers a unique opportunity to establish contacts and work together with business and technical leaders, as well as to attend relevant conferences, fairs and other events as a recognized partner.
You will be able to support customers in business growth and career advancement.
Flexibility of home based work.
If you are looking for a challenge and would like to join us in our mission, contact us.
How to apply
About the company
Merit Media Int. is a professional publishing company which, by means of Transformers Magazine, has 20,000 subscribers, a dedicated website with more than 100,000 unique visitors p.a., and Transformers Forum on LinkedIn with more than 22,000 members and it serves, by far, the largest community in the world of transformers.
Technical and other materials that this company publishes are recognized for their exceptional quality.
With the audience in 190 countries, Merit Media Int. provides unparalleled communication services and customer support for growth on the global transformer market.