Job Title: Sales manager
Job Location: Mainz, Germany
- Have insight to the transformer industry, industry products and industry environment, familiar with market conditions and master market dynamics.
- Provide accurate information on market trends, demand changes, competitors and customer feedback.
- Participate in various exhibitions, promotions, business meetings and promotion meetings to promote products and services.
- Responsible for establishing good relationships with customers, promoting and maintaining the company's brand, shaping and maintaining the company's image.
- Responsible for developing regional markets and channels, launching product, introducing products and corresponding information.
- Establish and update customer information files to maintain the latest status and validity of customer information files.
- Implement market and sales promotion programs, establish new sales outlets within the specific area and expand product coverage.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve new client transition process with Director of Sales.
- Submit the channel marketing plan on time and determine the marketing plan goals such as sales and payment collection.
- Responsible for the negotiation, identification, signing and performance feedback of the sales contracts of customers.
- Communicate with customers at any time, do a good job in customer service, and handle customer complaints and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Participate in company and department training and sales work meetings and provide advice on marketing and marketing.
- Responsible for handling all kinds of sudden and abnormal events in the marketing channel and submit working documents and reports as required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Development or related field
Expertise: Received training in sales and product knowledge
Experience: More than two years of experience in sales. Understands sales of transformer components; good channel customer relationship management; familiar with product marketing channels and development and construction business; skilled operation of Microsoft Office.
Others: Frank and confident, high work enthusiasm; clear thinking, good communication skills and language skills, cheerful personality; good teamwork spirit and independent work ability, professionalism. Overseas marketing requires good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Applying channel: email or visit us at CWIEME Berlin 2019 (Stand No.11A20)
Phone: +49 （0）61316008818
PTTX - Wuxi Putian Iron Core Co., Ltd. was established in 2004 with a registered capital of €10 million. As a leading company on GOES processing, we are specializing in manufacturing, researching and selling power transformer cores. The company now has 300 employees and an annual turnover over €120 million. Headquatered in Wuxi city, China, with office in Frankfurt, Germany as well. In 2019 we plan on opening a new office in the Middle East.