HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS is a part of Hubbell Incorporated (HUBB), with central offices in Basel, Switzerland and Brewster, NY, USA. As a leading customer-focused, high voltage test equipment manufacturer, and with a reputation for outstanding customer support and product quality, HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS offers a full range of innovative test systems and measuring solutions.
The primary responsibility of this position is to work with our customers, our reps and our internal resources providing technical and application support to our customers to maintain our brand image. The Applications Engineer will act as the main interface between customers, engineering, and marketing which requires a broad competence in technical, commercial and administrative tasks. Position will be located in Basel, Switzerland.
Job main responsibilities
- Travel 50% domestic and international for customer demo visits, rep. training, trade shows, IEC Society meetings
- Work with product development team to help improve products
- Act as a technical consultant in hand with sales and marketing department to execute market research initiatives around customer needs and product validation. Provide technical expertise to assist in their execution
Candidate profile requirements
- University / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 years professional experience
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision while under tight timelines
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Readiness to travel about 50%
HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to full time employees.
You are welcome to send your application, your CV, and letter of intent to Eliane Kofmehl at email@example.com.