USA, Texas: Dallas firefighters responding to an office building fire found an electrocuted man on top of a transformer unit.
Fire crews that responded to calls to Park Central One building in Dallas, Texas after reports of smoke coming from the roof found a worker dead on top of a transformer unit, fire spokesman Jason Evans said, reports The Dallas Morning News.
The man, identified by building staff as a day porter, apparently caught fire after being electrocuted, he said.
“It is unknown why the worker was on the roof, or how the worker ended up on the transformer,” Evans said.
Source: The Dallas morning News