Ireland, Dublin: Research and Markets has announced the addition to the'Saudi Arabia Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities 2013-2018' report.
Saudi Arabia Power & Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities 2013- 2018 provides details about the growth, prospects and opportunities in Saudi Arabia power transformer market. The transformer market revenues are expected to grow at the CAGR of 24 % until 2018. Saudi Arabian government is currently investing in green energy and plans to generate 1/3 electricity from renewables and nuclear energy by 2032. The government is also supporting the growth by encouraging private and foreign players to enter through trade free zones, 100% ownership subsidies for setting up new power generation facilities, etc.
The rapid demand for the power sector equipment is caused by the economic and industrial development in Saudi Arabia. As a result, the number of power plants is also rapidly increasing and supporting the growth of demand for distribution transformers.
- Alternative & Renewable Energy Market
- Foreign Investments
- Customisation & Specialty Transformers
- Transformer Repairs & Maintenance Market
- Desalination Plants & Waste To Energy
Key Topics Covered
- Analyst Briefing
- Saudi Arabia Power Sector Overview
- Saudi Arabia Transformers Market Outlook
- Saudi Arabia Power Transformers Market Outlook
- Saudi Arabia Distribution Transformers Market Outlook
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends & Developments
- Saudi Arabia Transformers Demand & Potential Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
- ABB Electrical Industries Co, Ltd.
- Arabian Transformer Company
- East & West Factory
- Saudi Federal Transformers LLC
- Saudi Power Transformer Company Ltd.
- Saudi Transformers Company Ltd.
- United Transformer Electric Company
To find out more, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4rvbw/saudi_arabia
Source: Business Wire