India: Research and Markets has announced the addition to the Demand Outlook for T&D Electrical Equipment Market in India - Transformer, Switchgear & Energy Meters report to their offering. The report analyses the emerging trends that are likely to encourage the growth and demand for electrical T&D equipment market in India.
The report contains data and insights that will help companies within the electrical T&D equipment space to adjust their future growth strategy. It also includes additional opportunities within services in the Indian market; the enormous power transformer and switchgear installed base in Indian electrical grid requires modernisation and this could provide an opportunity beyond the traditional product business.
The report provides detailed market size, market share of companies, growth projection of Power Transformer, Distribution Transformer, RMU, Indoor /Outdoor Switchgear, VCB, GIS, Load Break Switches and Energy Meters used across UHV, EHV, HV, MV voltage levels of the transmission and distribution network.
Key topics covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Approach and Methodology
3. Overview on T&D Equipment Market in India
4. Transformers Market in India
5. Switchgear Market in India
6. Energy Meters Market in India
7. Market for Equipment Servicing
- Installed base of power transformer, distribution transformer and switchgear in India by utility, age, make and type.
- Understanding the current maintenance and repair practices
- Inhouse vs outsourced
- Spend levels
- Preventive maintenance practice
- Usage of on-line system for diagnostics and anomaly detection and willingness to use in future
- System deployment at a substation level for collecting and interpreting site data on-line.
8. Growth Projections (until 2017)
• Key Growth Drivers for Transformers, Switchgears & Energy Meters
• Overview on Trends & Estimating likely growth trajectory for Transformers, Switchgears & Energy Meters
• Segmentation of future growth in demand for Transformers, Switchgears & Energy Meters - Utilities (discom level projection, Industry & Commercial)
For find out more visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77j8t4/demand_outlook.
Source: Research and Markets