Print this page
Monday, 12 March 2018 10:20

Two tourists hospitalised as brand new transformer explodes in Pattaya

Image for illustrative purposes Image for illustrative purposes

Thailand, Pattaya: A power transformer explosion caused fire that destroyed two bars in Pattaya’s Walking Street injuring two people.

One tourist suffered burns while another choked from the smoke, according to the police official of Muang Pattaya precinct, reports The Nation.

Witnesses told police that the transformer, which had been installed only a day before the blast, exploded and caused the fire at 10 pm. Police suspect a short circuit might have caused the explosion.

Source: The Nation

Additional Info

  • Continent: Asia
  • Category: Business